Additional coloring info...
- Simply color and mail to us
- No sign-up forms
- No ongoing commitment
- DO NOT put a date on any drawing (drawings may not be mailed immediately)
- DO NOT use glitter on any drawing (keep all drawings clean)
- DO NOT send “Get Well” messages (The people receiving our drawings are not necessarily ill, they just need a cheerful message to remind them that someone is thinking of them.)
- Seasonal themes can be mailed at any time, there are no “Deadlines” to mail in your drawings
After you have sent us your drawings, you should click on the Thank You Letters button. There you will find samples of the thousands of thank you letters that we receive. Please share these messages with everyone that participated in the coloring.
If you would like to volunteer in ways other then coloring, click here for Other Volunteer Opportunities.