Color A Smile is a nonprofit organization that distributes cheerful drawings to Senior Citizens, Our Troops Overseas, and anyone in need of a smile.
Every month we mail thousands of new drawings to all the people on our mailing list.
We have put smiles on millions of faces...You can help!
ANYONE can volunteer to color and help us spread smiles!
Schools | Scouting Troops | Religious Ed Programs | Families Home Schoolers | Camps | Before and After School Programs
- You decide the time and place convenient for you and the kids.
- Simple and easy project to show kids they can help others.
- Begin volunteering at a young age...establish a lifelong pattern of giving back.
VOLUNTEER COMMENTS: "Sending with love from the students at Falconer Elementary in Chicago." ~ 3rd Grade Teacher
"These are from Daisy Troop 60140 in Alexandria, Virginia. We hope the pictures are enjoyed." ~ Jennifer B, Troop Leader
Flexible Home-Based Volunteer Hours | National Honor Society | Bar and Bat Mitzvah Projects | Eagle Scout and Gold Award Projects
- Satisfy your volunteer hour requirements from your home on your schedule.
- Great idea for fraternity and sorority charity projects.
- Volunteer individually or get your whole team/club/school to participate.
- Everyone loves to color!
VOLUNTEER COMMENTS: "I am currently a junior at West Morris Central HS. I hope the coloring pages make smiles." ~ Ryan
"I'm sending in coloring pages that teens completed during our Craft for a Cause community services programs." ~ Courtney, Great Neck Library
CSR: Corporate Social Responsibility | Teambuilding | Adult Coloring Books | Ice-Breaker Before a Meeting | Library Groups | Social Clubs
- One-time event or an ongoing statement of corporate responsibility and giving back to your community.
- Great team-building activity that links your business with seniors, veterans, and anyone in need of a smile.
- Many adults enjoy coloring.
- Please send us your cheerful pages so others can enjoy your efforts!
VOLUNTEER COMMENTS: "Attached are some drawings from a Community Service Event. Thank you, and keep smiling!" ~ Joanne, Citizens Bank, Riverside, Rhode Island
"Doing something like this even brings smiles to our own faces and helps us release the stresses of our everyday work." ~ Christal, ASI ComputerTechnology, Richardson, Texas