* TEENS *
Flex Hours, Eagle Scout, Gold Award, National Honor Society.
Simple, worthwhile project. Done on your time and at your location.
To get credit for your volunteer hours, see VALIDATE YOUR HOURS below.
Instructions for Teens
1. Print 2. Color 3. Sign 4. Mail
1. Print a page from the choices below.
2. Color the page using crayons or markers. (please NO GLITTER)
3. Sign the drawing with your FIRST name and AGE. (please NO DATES)
4. Mail the cheerful drawings to:
Color A Smile PO Box 1516 Morristown NJ 07962-1516
FedEx and UPS use: 164 Ridgedale Ave Unit 7 Morristown NJ 07960
(It is OK to fold the drawings to fit them in an envelope.)
Please enclose a donation to help our program grow.
Donations are always needed and greatly appreciated!
We offer 100's of coloring pages in the following 4 styles.
Click on a thumbnail to see more pages of that style.
Additional coloring info...
- Simply color and mail to us
- No sign-up forms
- No ongoing commitment
- DO NOT put a date on any drawing (drawings may not be mailed immediately)
- DO NOT use glitter on any drawing (keep all drawings clean)
- DO NOT send “Get Well” messages (The people receiving our drawings are not necessarily ill...just in need of a smile.)
- Seasonal themes can be mailed to us at any time, there are NO “Deadlines” to mail us your drawings
After you have sent us your drawings, you should click on the Thank You Letters button. There you will find samples of the thousands of thank you letters that we receive. Please share these messages with everyone that participated in the project.