Instructions for Volunteers:
1. Print 2. Color 3. Sign 4. Mail
1. Print a page from the choices below.
2. Color the page using crayons or markers. (please NO GLITTER)
3. Sign the drawing with your FIRST name and AGE. (please NO DATES on any drawings)
4. Mail the cheerful drawing to:
Color A Smile
PO Box 1516
Morristown NJ 07962-1516
(It is OK to fold the drawings to fit them in an envelope.)
Please enclose a donation, of any size, to help our program grow.
Donations are not required, but certainly needed, & always appreciated!
We offer 100's of coloring pages in the following 4 styles.
Click on a thumbnail to see more pages of that style.
Additional coloring info...
- Simply color and mail to us
- No sign-up forms
- No ongoing commitment
- DO NOT put a date on any drawing (drawings may not be mailed immediately)
- DO NOT use glitter on any drawing (keep all drawings clean)
- DO NOT send “Get Well” messages (The people receiving our drawings are not necessarily ill...just in need of a smile.)
- Seasonal themes can be mailed to us at any time, there are NO “Deadlines” to mail us your drawings
After you have sent us your drawings, you should click on the Thank You Letters button. There you will find samples of the thousands of thank you letters that we receive. Please share these messages with everyone that participated in the coloring.
If you would like to volunteer in ways other then coloring, click here for Other Volunteer Opportunities.